照片

10/9/09

happy happy day. =)

Yesterday went Ling's house.
change shirt.

This is what I wear.

I went Jusco with Ling and Mei May.
I bought water color for Sivik project.
Then we went to food court buy drinks.
We found somewhere to sit and wait for him.
==
He said he's going to reach at 1pm.
Tak sangke we wait for him until 1.30pm.
No mercy for him!!!
><
Then we went to eat at somewhere which I didn't know the name.. pttf...
He ordered a Chau Kuey Teow.
Ling ordered Ban Min.
Mei May and I ordered nothing.

Ling accompany mii walked to another restaurant.
=P
I ta pao his favorite yong tau fu for him.
^^
He so paiseh.
xD
Anyways,
we shared the yong tau fu.
Finished eating.
We went to CC.
==
Lousy CC.
Can't join the same room.
Lousy one.
Then we play highstreet5.
He registered an account.
My account can't log in.
Even new account also can't.
=(
I'm like wasting more than half an hour for register new account.
==
At last, the new account still can't use.
T^T
Then Mei May asked for his bro's account and log in for mii.
^^
Finally can play.
lols.
play for few songs then time's up.
xD
Finally leave the lousy CC.

Raining.
Mii and him take taxi back to Jusco.
Ling and Mei May straight away go home.
Lols.
When we reached Jusco,
he realize that he left his bottle at CC.
=D
then I asked Mei May get for him le.
*thanks!*
Finally,
he went to take bus home.
My mum fetched mii home.
=)
I called him when I reached home.

Then I sit on sofa.
Suddenly leg cramp!!
><
Pain like hell.
I cried and screamed.
My bro got mii an oil.
Then I apply it.
=(
Til today morning my leg only feel better.

=)
Learning how to cook Japanese Tou Fu.
Chatting with him.
=P
Bye bye.

yinyin

No comments:

Post a Comment