照片

10/17/09

Friday and Saturday 16th and 17th Oct 09.

Friday.
Suppose to wake up at 8am and prepare for going out later at 11am.
I set alarm wrongly in handphone.
I set there 8pm.
==
No wonder I can't wake up.
10.45am awake.
I check my handphone.
I was like... *shit. I'm late*
Then I quickly sent a message to Jo, tell her that I will be late and I'm not taking LRT with them.
I didn't get her reply, I called Cindel then.
==
They are still in Sarah's house choosing dresses.
After preparing for going out, wait for mum pula.
She doesn't know that I'm rush!
I yelled at her, then she's like okay okay.
==

Finally reached Times Square at 1pm.
I text Jo, then alone go find birthday cake for Sarah.
At first, I went Bread History, then Bread Story, then to the Secret Recipe.
Can't find what I wanted.
Gave up. Walk to Lowyat.
Saw Yeong, wave to him then bye.
xD
Then went downstairs (food court) look for birthday cake.
I suddenly remember that Yanx is here.
So I go look for her pula.
She looks prettier.
Chat with her a while then walk to Sungei Wang.

While looking for birthday cake, I got call from Ivan.
He reached Times Square.
Then I went back Times Square.
Met him at the bridge.
=)
So, end up buying Opera in Bread History.

After that went Gasoline look for them.
Ivan shy. =D
He doesn't wants to follow mii go in Gasoline.
So he wait for mii outside.
I found Sarah they all.
They were Sarah, Cindel, Jo Yenn, Bryan Goh, Charles and Charles' friend. *Sorry I don't know your name*
They keep asking mii to bring Ivan in.
Then I went out and pulled Ivan go in.
xD
We sing for Sarah.
Ivan and I leave there in 5minutes.

Ivan bought 2tickets for Rebellion, a movie. =D
Not nice one.==
I almost sleep in the cinema, some more damn cold in there.
After movie Ivan fetched mii home.
=)
Reached home at 6pm.
Slept for few hours.
Awake at 10pm.
Go yum cha with friends a while.
Back home at 11pm.
Watching Taiwan show til 5am.

Saturday.
Today no tuition. Deevapali. =( I want tuition.
Woke up at 11am. =D
Went out gai gai at Subang Parade with Sern and Hugo.
Sern fetched mii home at 5pm plus.
Then 6pm plus go dinner with family.
Back home watch football.
Manchester United vs Bolton Wanderers 2-1.
Wyeee. X)
MU won again. =D

After that watch Jigoku Shoujo til 4am.
==
Today suppose to go someone's house.
After all,
I still didn't go.
TIRED.
=D

Yinyin Yinz

No comments:

Post a Comment