照片

8/27/09

memorable yesterday

-YESTERDAY-
Yesterday I was really enjoy and happy hanging out with Cindel and Sarah.
That's my first time hanging out with Cindel in Times Square.
Cindel and everyone were there around 11am.
I was there around 1pm cuase I gotta go bank get money and help my dad do some stuff.
So,
they went for a movie "up" started at 11.50am til 1.40pm first.
So I'm alone in Times Square for 40minutes.
Then I go walk around look for friends and talk to them.

After awhile received a message from Sarah.
Asked mii to buy 6 tickets of "the proposal" at 4.40pm.
Then I went cinema there and bought it.
Standing at the exit of Hall 1 which Sarah they all watching "up" there.
1.40pm, the movie finished.
=D
They all came out.
So there were 6people including mii, Sarah, Cindel, Sean, Alex and the Bass Agent. =D
*Bass Agent a.k.a Shuffler. Sorry, all of us dunno your name. ><*
We went to starbucks and wait for Sarah.
She said she's buying STARBUCKS. =D so rich.
*I can get free drinks in starbucks next time*

After that Alex and the Bass Agent stay in Times Square and look for his friends.
So, left the others with mii went to Sungei Wang.
We went to teppanyaki have our lunch.
I can't even finish half of the chicken rice.
So I gave half of mine to Sean.
*Sean a.k.a water tank. Not only can store water but everything can eat =D*
We were talking craps there and laughing like idiots there.
*Laughing like out of control. -,-lll so loud. Paiseh a.*
Then after taken our lunch, we went to the photo machine shop.
Take some pictures.
*Can't post it on blog.T^T scanner spoiled*

After that we planned to go back Times Square.
While we're crossing the bridge, we saw some guys promoting the stupid stuffs to us.
The guys' company is something like "Leaf society".
They stopped mii and Sarah and talked to us.
Cindel and Sean just cross and ignore them.
One of them, a guy talked to mii.
He asked mii to write my name on a piece of paper.
They said no need to pay anything.
What the fuck, after I wrote my name they asked mii to pay.
Bloody hell.
I took out my purse and gave them 5bucks.
They said at lease 10bucks.
Then I took another 5bucks and throw on the paper.
What to do, I wrote my name on the paper.
I gotta pay for that.
They gave mii a stupid bean that Sarah said it costs 20cents.
After that mii and Sarah went back to Times Square talking about the bloody stalker.
They cheated Sarah 20bucks!
Sarah was damn angry and straight throw the empty box to the dustbin.
*empty box was given by the stalkers*

The sad thing passed.
So we went walked around Times Square.
Then to the McDonald.
Sarah was angrying with Alex.
So I accompany her to walk somewhere til the movie start.
=D Then all of us meet up again at cinema.
After watching the funny movie,
all of us feel better.

So we all went home.
=)
Alex and the Bass Agent went to somewhere for a party,
mii, Sarah, Cindel and Sean went home by LRT.
It's raining when mii and Sean reached Pandan Jaya LRT station.
He lend mii his umbrella. =D
*thanks, Cindel praise you that you're very gentleman*

When reached home, taken dinner then go out yum cha with my friends at mamak.
Stupid mamak closed at 11pm.
*what kind of mamak closed so early*
Then we all no mood then all balik.

Sarah is mad of someone that really annoyed all of us last night.
Cindel is so lucky.
She slept last night.
==

-FOR TODAY-
Nothing much to talk about today.
Just online and chat with Ivan.
*not the Ivan in the school*
I told him about the stalker yesterday, cause he's going Times Square tomorrow.
Then he said he's going to kacau the stalkers.
Thanks Ivan.
=D
He's cute.

Yinz
The Yinz-The Winner-The Hopes-The Loves-The Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment