照片

1/29/10

update. =D

Finally I realize I didn't update my blog more than one month!
I miss my working life. =(
Bored of studying.
Form 5 lu~
Stressed.
Study hard nowadays.
Yesterday rush my moral essays and reports from 10pm to 4am.
Sorry Jun for ffk-ing.
I have to finish my work.
Or else I'm gonna be so dead.

Today I cried in school while apologize to Encik Fahry.
I felt guilty.
He never scold mii or what,
he forgive mii. =3
Same as Encik Nik,
he said "thanks for the letter.".
I felt kind of weird while he said that to mii,
but I know what he meant.
Encik Fahry asked mii to forget the passed, so, I got over it now.

Intervensi 1 results:
Science- 51%
Additional Mathematics- 18%
Other subjects don't know yet. =P
There are improvements~
Next exam starting at 23/2/2010.
Nowadays rushing my Form4 lessons like sial.
Soooooooooooo regret that never pay attention in Form4 lessons. X.x

I miss my friends so much. <3
Sern, Gino, Miki, Kido~~~~~
Kido, the deal!!!
Eat your shoes!!!! xDDDDDDD
Single rocks ^.^V


Top 10 recent favorite songs.
Lady Gaga feat Beyonce- Telephone -
DJ Earworm- 25 pop songs 2009 -
Lady Gaga- I Like It Rough -
David Guetta- Sexy Bitch -
Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne- Down -
Pitbull- Hotel Room Service -
N.E.R.D- Rock Star -
Lady Gaga- Bad Romance -
Scooter- Rock Bottom -
Pussycat Dolls- Hush Hush -


I am fighting for my future. JY!

yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment