照片

9/26/09

Sorry for the thousand years never update my blog

SORRY GUYS.
I went China since last Thursday.
I just got home yesterday night.
There is a computer in the hotel but cannot browse "Blogger", "Youtube"" and "Facebook" web.
Cacat betul.

I met a guy in China.
=D
He is my dad's business partner.
He is already 25 years old.
He is working in his sister company which named JLT Foot Wear.
Considering as international business.
A lot of business man from different country went to their office to order shoes.
Cool.
He looks handsome by the way. xD
He is Malaysian Chinese.
He just working at China.
=D

I reached airport around 7pm yesterday.
When I get my luggage, I took out my China sim card and exchanged it with my Digi sim and turn on my phone.
So many messages. ==
My phone lag siao.
After that I got a taxi home.
While on the way,
babe doline called mii.
=D
We talk for 20minutes then say bb ler.
xD
cause don't want waste credit.
Yesterday night I reached home around 9pm.
Then got a call from Bibi Ling.
Talk again.
After that I unpack everything and arrange the shoes I took bath and rest.
I received calls from Gino, Sern, and Miki.
Lols!
They are damn funny.
They were at the same place but purposely call mii with their phones one by one.
Ki siao.

Hmm.
I miss my friends.
=D
Love ya.

Yinyin de sohpo

No comments:

Post a Comment